Friday, January 4, 2008

Congratulatory email from Allen Estrin!!

Dear Alan:

Congratulations. I wish you could have seen Dennis when he first played on his computer in the studio. He just exploded with laughter. He loved every moment of it. Can you make an MP3? I'd like to have a better recording. We will definitely play it again. Who knows? It might really catch on.

Also, the blog is very impressive. Great work. I'm sending the link to Dennis. He'll get a big charge out of that, too.

You must introduce yourself to Dennis when he comes to New Jersey.

All the best,
Allen Estrin
Executive Producer
The Dennis Prager Show

2 comments:

Lynda B. said...

Fantastic!

Now you're really on your way! I'm sure you'll be having dinner with Dennis and his entourage when they come to NJ next month. Just think, I'll be able to tell people that I almost knew you when. :-)

Alan Miller said...

I don't think so, Lynda. But I'd be happy just to get to shake his hand (and I think I'm going to get the chance to do that because I bought the tickets that enable you to meet him in a reception area before his talk).