Sunday, December 23, 2007

Suggestions Needed

Encouraged by Diana Mitzner to do so, I adapted this blog from the "Minnesota Prager Discussion Group" blog. The Minnesota Pragerites seem to be a lot further along with regard to organization of meetings than we seem to be in the Philadelphia/South Jersey area. They even have minutes posted.

Since our local membership covers a pretty big geographic area, a variety of meeting places seems like it might be a practical thing to have. I don't even know how many meetings actually took place in the Philly/S. Jersey region on 12/17/07. On the other hand, a more limited number of meeting locations might result in bigger turnouts.

Perhaps a blog like this can serve as a means for us to better communicate and coordinate. I've never set up a blog before, so I'm not exactly sure about how to go about organizing it, but I suppose we can use it to post ideas, updates, suggestions, anectdotes, meeting and event suggestions, etc.

So, if you're interested, please feel free to start leaving comments.

(It's currently after midnight, and I re-edited this post because I just now learned how to make this a "Team Blog" so that everybody not only has the ability to leave comments, but also to post topics. If you didn't receive an invitation to be part of the "team," please email me at amillermd@comcast.net, and I'll make sure that you get one.)

- Alan Miller (amillermd@comcast.net)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great! Regards, Diana

Alan Miller said...

Thanks, Diana

Robert Baker, M.D. said...

I attended the Cherry Hill/Marlton meeting at Barnes and Nobels.
I wanted to comment on Dennis's CD on his talk before a Christian college. It is a fantastic talk that everyone should hear especially every child, perhaps when they become a teenager.

Bob Baker

Alan Miller said...

Is there a link to where you can get that CD? I'll list it in the Interesting Links section.

Lynda B. said...

Thanks for the invitation. It's nice to be here.

--Lynda

Alan Miller said...

Welcome, Linda!